powerful business features, Larger capacity, Easier to use. Adding
to the benefits of the Partner Mail VS Series, the New Lucent Avaya
Partner Messaging System provides businesses with the most powerful
voice messaging features. With an increased capacity of up to 200
mailboxes and 100 hours of total storage time, your voice mail messaging
applications will have virtually unlimited potential for growth.
New features include submenu access, dial by name directory, Windows
based administration software, mailbox management directly through
your LAN connection and your PC's Internet browser.
· 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100
Hours) of storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with 100
hours of storage.
· Expandable from 2 to 6-Ports. Expands easily from
2- to 4- or 6-ports for future growth and optimal performance.
· Easy Administration. Administer the Partner Messaging
Module through a phones system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner
34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use
· Automated Attendant Service. Provides four Automated
Attendants, each of which can answer different lines. You can create
up to 99 announcements shared among all Automated Attendants. Caller
can choose between two languages.
· Submenu Service. Provides up to 99 submenus shared
among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections.
· Dial By Name Directory. Users can easily locate
the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
· Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message
or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator
when the called party does not answer.
· Voice Mail Service. Service allows subscribers to
listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting,
change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes,
set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen
to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create
personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening
to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, and specify
messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request.
· Mailbox Management Made Simple (MMMS). Easily manage
and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and
your PC's internet browser using it's www.messenger software.
· Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition
to daytime service.
Compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II
systems release 3.1 or higher. Compatible with all releases of the
Partner ACS system.